Guidelines for the preparation of abstracts for SA2023 and INSORE2023 (for authors submitting only abstracts)
Authors are kindly asked to follow the following technical instructions:
Abstracts in English should be written in Microsoft Word for Windows, version 6.0 or higher, font Times New Roman, size 12 points. Use single spacing with justified alignment. Abstracts should contain the aim of the paper, essential research results and a brief conclusion. If only abstracts are submitted, the authors are advised not to make them too short (1500 characters, including spaces) or too general. Not more than five keywords should be given, separated by commas.
- Margins: 3.0 cm left, 2.5 cm top, bottom and right.
- The title should be written in lowercase and bolded, size 14 points, left alignment. The title should be brief and precise, not more than 100 characters without spaces.
- Authors (full names and surnames of all authors, without titles) should be written in lowercase, size 12 points.
- The authors' address should be in lowercase, italic, size 11 points. The e-mail address should be given only for the contact person, in parentheses after the author's address.
- Keywords should be written below the Abstract.
- Abstracts should not contain tables, graphs, drawings, etc.
The file name should include the section code and the author's surname (e.g. 01Author). Abstracts should be submitted in electronic form as attached files to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Positively reviewed abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts only if one registration fee per abstract has been paid.