Detailed Programme .
Fortuna Hall . Tuesday, February 17, 2015
- Theme: Internationalization of Learning & Teaching in Agricultural Education
Moderators . Renata Bažok, Sonja Marić
- Davorin Gazvoda: Characteristics, analyses and experiences of renewed (Bologna) study programs at the Biotechnical Faculty, University of Ljubljana
- Jerko Gunjača: Some practical problems of incoming and outgoing students in exchange programs
- Barbara Hintersoisser: The role of joint master studies in agriculture and food Science to promote internationalization
Target audience: teachers, scientists, Faculty and Polytechnics management representatives in the field of agriculture from Croatia and neighbouring countries.
Aims and objectives: To assemble teachers, scientists and higher education management representatives to determine how and to what extent implementation of the Bologna process contributed to the mobility of students and teachers. Also, to what extent and how the internationalization of education contributes to the development of agricultural profession and education of experts ready to meet the challenges of agricultural production at the local level. Experience regarding problems and the ways of solving them in the implementation of mobility programs will be exchanged. An example of the Joint MS degree programme will be used to demonstrate how to raise the mobility of students and teachers to a higher level. The round table should give guidance on how the partner institutions should work together in order to improve the mobility of students and teachers in the exchange programs.
Round table will be held in English.
Fortuna Hall . Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Theme: GMO crops in Croatia - legislation and practical reality
Moderators . Ivan Pejić, Vlado Guberac
Introductory speeches: Valentina Zoretić - Rubes, Domagoj Šimić
Round table will be held in Croatian.