Instructions to speakers
PCs and LCD projectors are available in all halls. Speakers are asked to submit the medium with the lecture (USB, CD) to the technical service 30 minutes before the section starts work.
We ask lecturers from Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina to prepare Power Point presentation in English language regardless to the speech language.
- All presentations will take place at the foreseen time.
- Presentation time is limited to 10 minutes.
- Lecturers are kindly asked to stay in the hall during the time foreseen for discussion.
- • Posters are displayed on board size 841 x 1188 mm (width x height), format A0 in Artemida hall.
- Posters should be displayed 30 minutes before the scheduled session start.
- Poster authors are expected to attend poster session and to be present by their posters during the time foreseen for discussion (5 minutes/poster).
- Oral or poster presentations will not be allowed unless the registration fee has been paid (except for invited speakers' presentations).