Guidelines for Abstracts
Instructions for preparation of abstracts (authors submitting only abstracts)
Authors are kindly asked to observe the following technical instructions:
Abstracts in Croatian and English should be written in Microsoft Word for Windows, version 6.0 or higher, font Times New Roman, size 12 points. Use single spacing with justified alignment. Abstracts should contain the aim of the paper, essential research results and a brief conclusion. If only abstracts are submitted, the authors are advised not to make them too short (1500 characters, including spaces) or too general. Not more than five keywords should be given, separated by commas.
- Margins: 3.0 cm left, 2.5 cm top, bottom and right.
- Titles should be written in lowercase and bolded, size 14 points, left alignment. The title should be brief and precise, not more than 100 characters without spaces.
- Authors (full names and surnames of all authors, without titles) should be written in lowercase, size 12 points.
- Address should be written in lowercase, italic, size 11 points. E-mail should be added to the full address only for the contact person.
- Keywords should be written below the Abstract.
- Abstracts should not contain tables, graphs, drawings, etc.
An example of an abstract: example_abstract.doc . 23 KB. Abstract not written according to the technical instruction will be returned to the authors.
Abstracts should be submitted in electronic form as attached files to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
File name should include the section code and the author's surname (e.g. 01kovacevic).